- The newly-appointed Ambassador of Greece in Georgia Mr. Eleftherios Proios with the Deputy Head of Mission Mr. George Psiachas attended a New Year's Celebration organized by Federation of Greek Communities in Georgia, 07/01/2012.
- The Greek Parliament Vice President Mr. Dimitris Sourlas, the Ambassador of Greece in Georgia, Mr Georgios Chatzimichellakis,
and the Greek-Georgian friendship parliament delegation at Tbilisi, 21/01/2009.
A Wedding House was fully refurbished with the assistance of Hellenic Aid of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Greece. The inauguration ceremony of the Wedding House took place on Wednesday 26, in Tbilisi, and it was attended by the Mayor of Tbilisi, Mr Gigi Ugulava, Georgian officials and the Ambassador of Greece, Mr Georgios Chatzimichellakis.
- Inauguration Ceremony of a Wedding House
“This project marks the Greek Government’s interest and support for the friendly of country of Georgia”, said the Ambassador of Greece, H.E. Georgios Chatzimichellakis. He stressed the importance of the project for the people of Georgia and underlined Greece’s commitment to contribute to the successful implementation of other development projects financed by Hellenic Aid.
- The Ambassador of Greece in Georgia, Mr Georgios Chatzimichellakis, hosted a reception in honour of Greece's Business Partners in Georgia, 20/11/2008.
- A Greek Cultural Foundation namely the “Routes of the Olive Tree” has scheduled to travel by motorbikes from Greece to China, delivering the message of peace. This journey, called “Flame of Peace”, is strongly symbolic and it will last from 14th of July to 31st of August. The convoy of the “Routes of the Olive Tree” will consist of around sixty motorbikes, a mini-van, a Pullman, a Jeep, a “Museum of the Olive Tree” mobile unit (17-m tractor) and an off-road vehicle (crew). The total number of the convoy is around 80-90 people (bikers, a delegation of the European Council, Greek and foreign press correspondents, photographers, a TV crew and a doctor). On the way to China, the mission will be in Tbilisi on the 19th and 20th of July. During their stay in Tbilisi, the Foundation is planning to organize an event, with the participation, regarding the symbolism of the olive tree (canvas painting with the children’s’ hand imprints, the symbolic planting of an olive tree, presentation of a mobile exhibition of the “Routes of the Olive Tree” and Trans-cultural Dialogue). On the 20th of July there will be also the signing of a Cooperation Memorandum between the Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. On the Greek side the Memorandum will be signed by the Foundation “Routes of the Olive Tree”, the Messinian Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Greece and the Union of the Hellenic Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
- Graduation ceremony of the Program "Integration of the Ethnic Greek Community into the Georgian State" (GFSIS, 24-04-2008).
- The Ambassador of Greece in Georgia, Mr Georgios Chatzimichellakis during his visit to the School No72 in Tbilisi (17/04/2008)
- The Ambassador of Greece in Georgia, Mr. Georgios Chatzimichellakis at the reception on the occasion of the National Day of Greece at the MErab Berzenishvili Cultural Center Musa (Tbilisi, 25/03/2008)
- The Ambassador of Greece in Georgia, Mr Georgios Chatzimichellakis at the ceremony of the donation, within the framework
of Greek Development Assistance Program, of a portable digital Mammo-MT-Alpha unit to the Greek Medical Center "Hippocrates" in Tbilisi (28/12/2007)
- The Ambassador of Greece Mr. Eleftherios Anghelopoulos with the Rector of the University of Batumi, Prf. Vladimir Baladge and the Dean of the Faculty of Humanities, Prf. Marina Giorgadge during the International Conference "Byzantine Studies in Georgia" (Batumi 27-29/10/2007)
- The President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili, with the President of the Hellenic Republic Mr. Karolos Papoulias during his state visit to Greece (1-2/10/2007)
- Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvilli inaugurated the Georgian-Greek School "Icarus", which was supported by the Hellenic Aid of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Greece (23/09/2007)
- HE Ambassador of Greece Mr. Eleftherios Anghelopoulos, Governor of Kvemo Kartli region Mr. Zurab Melikishvili and Professor of Athens Agricultural University Mr. Christos Olympios distributed sixty tones of potato seed to farmers of Tsalka region, in the framework of a Program financed by Hellenic Aid and implemented by the Agricultural University of Athens for the production of potato seed in the region (22/05/2007)
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia Gela Bezhuashvili held a meeting with Secretary General of the Permanent International Secretariat of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC) Organization, Ambassador Leonidas Chrysanthopoulos on his working visit to Georgia.(23/04/2007)
- On March 26, 2007 the Embassy of the Hellenic Republic in Georgia held a reception to mark the Independence Day of Greece. Representatives of the diplomatic missions accredited in Georgia and members of the Georgian Government attended the ceremony. Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia Gela Bezhuashvili addressed the attending audience and congratulated the Greek people on the occasion of their national holiday. (26/03/2007)
- Georgian Foreign Minister Mr. G. Bezuashvili, HE Ambassador of Germany Mrs. Patricia Flor and HE Ambassador of Greece Mr. E. Anghelopoulos at the Tbilisi Youth Palace during the celebration of the 50 years of the signing of the Treaty of Rome. (25/03/07)
- Inauguration of a kindergarten in Tsalka, with the assistance of Hellenic Aid. (8/12/06)
- Fifteen cars with radio-communication equipment were offered by Hellenic Aid, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Greece, to the Ministry of Interior of Georgia for use by the police in Tsalka ,to help improve the conditions of safety in the region. (17/07/2006)
- Georgian Deputy Minister of Health Nikoloz Pruidze and Ambassador of Greece in Georgia Eleftherios Anghelopoulos at the ceremony of donation , within the framework of Greek Development Assistance Program, of two ambulances and medical equipment to the Greek Medical Center "Hippocrates" in Tbilisi (09/03/2006)